Their main motive for leaving was Gaza’s dire economic situation
- Court upholds decision to keep minor accused of killing Palestinian woman in house arrest (Haaretz)
- Iran is not pursuing war, says Revolutionary Guards' chief (Reuters)
- Australia's conservative coalition wins surprise 3rd term (AP)
- 2020 presidential hopeful Joe Biden blasts 'divider-in-chief' Trump in campaign rally (Reuters)
- EU's Tusk leads pro-Europe march in Poland before key vote (AP)
Top Weekend Reads
The beaches, the clubs, the food, the transportation, the pleasant natives (yes!) – all these, according to a random poll, make the city a true tourist destination. If only the prices weren't insane!
Russia and the Netherlands are among the countries who won a spot in Saturday's final
Iraq's government is allied with both sides of an increasingly contentious confrontation
Hezbollah named Jamil Jabak to the post in January despite U.S. warnings
David Ben-Gurion, Yitzhak Rabin and Elie Wiesel were among the friends and admirers of the man who wrote 'The Caine Munity' and 'The Winds of War'
In the early 20th century, Israel became a center of the 'International Style,' but contrary to urban legend, the local obsession was not exclusive to Tel Aviv