The departure of seven lawmakers will have huge implications for Jews in left-wing parties everywhere – not just Britain
- Evacuations as World War II bomb found in Nuremberg (DPA)
- Three arrested over suicide attack on Iran's Revolutionary Guard (DPA)
- Palestinians protesters clash with Israeli troops at Gaza fence (Haaretz)
- U.S.-backed Syrian forces call for 1,500 coalition troops to stay (Reuters)
- Raytheon wins $1.5 bln U.A.E. air force contract (Reuters)
After a report revealed that school principals tried to skew results to artificially boost scores the Teachers Union claims the exams are 'foiling the ability of the education staff to work'
Hosen L’Yisrael is predicted 18-20 Knesset seats, while Netanyahu's Likud maintains solid 30
'It was terrifying because you didn't know if something was going to come afterwards,' says Rabbi Menachem Heller who was inside the chabad with his family
Clash comes after Jordan expanded ranks of Islamic body that manages compound, aiming to thwart Israeli efforts to change status quo
Jewish MP Luciana Berger says she's 'leaving behind a culture of bullying bigotry and intimidation' and was looking 'forward to a future serving with colleagues who respect each other'
The Neanderthal predilection for meat had been strongly suspected; now molecular study shows similarities to wolves