In an extraordinary moment of honesty, Shelly Yacimovich admits she has no reason to stay
- Three Turkish diplomats shot dead in Iraqi city Erbil, officials say (Reuters)
- Residents evacuated after fires breakout across Israel (Haaretz)
- Iran says FM's remarks on readiness to compromise on missile program 'hypothetical' (AP)
- Rivlin tours demilitarized zone between two Koreas: 'This place can endanger global peace' (Haaretz)
- Sudanese military and protesters sign power-sharing deal to end weeks of deadlock (AP)
One of the Israeli intelligence agency’s most daring missions is being turned into a movie, ‘Red Sea Diving Resort.’ Here are all the details on the breathtaking operation that saved thousands of Ethiopian Jews’ lives in the 1980s
Union of Meretz, Labor and Ehud Barak's party is projected to only shuffle two seats within the center-left bloc
'A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian, and the diversity of our country is in fact one of our greatest strengths ... and we will continue to defend that'
Earlier, U.S. defense official said America 'has suspicions' that Iran seized an oil tanker based in the UAE that turned off its tracker over two days ago in the Strait of Hormuz
Jewish group condemns ruling of 2017 incident, saying it is 'astounded and indignant'
Grab a microphone, warm up the vocal cords, and press play at Israel’s top karaoke rooms