Up until recently, Kahol Lavan leader opposed releasing peace plan during election campaign, calling it 'outright intervention'
- New Lebanon government to be announced tonight (Reuters)
- U.S. journalist freed after questioning by Lebanon over alleged Haaretz reporting (AP)
- Israel's Noble Energy says gas flow from Leviathan stopped due to low pressure warnings (Haaretz)
- Merkel launchs portrait exhibition showing Holocaust survivors (DPA)
- Monitor: Russian airstrikes kill nine civilians in western Aleppo (DPA)
All the leading election polls in one place: Here are the parties projected to enter Knesset, ahead of the March 2 vote ■ Build your own coalition: Click the parties and try to get to 61 seats ■ Who's running: Full lists
Israeli officials are convinced the Trump peace plan will be published before the March 2 election. Gantz was initially opposed to the idea but is now on board. Meanwhile, U.S. experts are wary, questioning who would benefit
Greenwald, who became a household name for his involvement in the Edward Snowden leaks, blasted Brazil's government: 'Does not believe in basic press freedoms'
Political sources say mostly technocratic cabinet would be made up of 20 ministers
Home to one of the world's largest Jewish communities before the war, Poland is the only EU country that has not legislated on property restitution
The first season of the new series, based on Ronen Bergman’s book Rise and Kill First, will focus on the killing of senior Hezbollah leader Imad Mughniyeh
One bite is all it takes to be pulled into the cult of Itzik and Ruthie