Two-day summit kicks off with speech by Trump's senior adviser
- Kushner opens U.S. Mideast peace plan conference in Bahrain (Haaretz)
- Saudi coalition says head of Yemen's Islamic State captured (AP)
- Palestinian refugees say Trump cannot bury right of return (Reuters)
- Iran to take steps to reduce commitment to nuclear deal on July 7, Iranian official says (Reuters)
- Contradicting Trump, top Putin adviser says U.S. drone downed in Iranian airspace (Reuters)
In 2003, Israel only had 8 billionaires ■ Today, it boasts more than 100 ■ What happened since, and who took the number 1 spot by storm?
Yisrael Beiteinu chairman bases statement in part on an op-ed written by the prime minister’s close associate, Nathan Eshel, which was published in Haaretz
Trump responded Tuesday to Iran's president mocking him, going so far as to say that the White House is 'afflicted by mental retardation'
The leader, Abu Osama al-Muhajer, as well as other members of the organisation including its chief financial officer, were captured on June 3 in a raid on a house
Head of the Cape Jewish Board of Deputies told local newspaper that the vandalism is not believed to have been an anti-Semitic act
Israeli brand Carolina Lemke had sought to expand into the American market through an eyeglass line designed by the American star, however some 300,000 pairs of eyeglasses have been sent back to Israel from the U.S.