Russia still stays true to the path paved by Soviet Union, endangering mostly its own citizens
- Malicious graffiti sprayed, vehicles vandalized in West Bank Palestinian town (Haaretz)
- Zarif says Iran remains committed to nuclear non-proliferation treaty (Reuters)
- Cars, buildings vandalized in Palestinian village in suspected hate crime (Haaretz)
- Greece says will not help Iranian tanker to reach Syria (Reuters)
- Palestinian hurling stones at IDF soldiers arrested in West Bank (Haaretz)
Both Democratic Union and Likud blast Gantz for deal with ex-defense minister seen as attempt by Kahol Lavan to appeal to the moderate right
In Eilat right now? With dance floors that beat anything in greater Tel Aviv, drinks at totally sane prices and a slew of other attractions, the city's lively club scene is a great way to cope with the dog days of summer
The president's charge on 'disloyalty' when voting Democrat left many unsure as to what he actually meant, but one historian suggests it may be 'the first time where dual loyalty is actually demanded of the Jews'
There was no immediate word on casualties from the airstrike on the Rahma hospital in Tel Mannas, said the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights
Trump said Jews who don’t vote for him are showing “ignorance” and “great disloyalty”. ADL noted that 'Charges of disloyalty have long been used to attack Jews'
In just the five days from July 31 to Aug. 3, more than 58 billion tons (53 billion metric tons) melted from the surface