Palestinians must 'disengage from our colonial dependence on Israel,' strengthen their economy and assert their political will, Mohammad Shtayyeh says in an interview
- Lebanon needs foreign support, decision on Eurobond, new finance minister says (Reuters)
- Iranian attending college in Boston is denied entry to U.S. (AP)
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list (Reuters)
- Three Palestinians Shot Dead by Israeli Forces After Crossing From Gaza (Haaretz)
- Russia gets new government in what Putin calls 'major renewal' (Reuters)
All the leading election polls in one place: Here are the parties projected to enter Knesset, ahead of the March 2 vote ■ Build your own coalition: Click the parties and try to get to 61 seats ■ Who's running: Full lists
Netanyahu to meet with France's Macron, U.S.'s Pence and Pelosi and Russia's Putin for international forum to commemorate 75 years since the liberation of the Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp
Greenwald, who became a household name for his involvement in the Edward Snowden leaks, blasted Brazil's government: 'Does not believe in basic press freedoms'
A total of 150 colorful murals are planned for Silwan, and when completed, will drastically alter the neighborhood’s appearance: 'The staring eyes say to people we see them and they should see us too'
Home to one of the world's largest Jewish communities before the war, Poland is the only EU country that has not legislated on property restitution
The first season of the new series, based on Ronen Bergman’s book Rise and Kill First, will focus on the killing of senior Hezbollah leader Imad Mughniyeh
One bite is all it takes to be pulled into the cult of Itzik and Ruthie