In an extraordinary moment of honesty, Shelly Yacimovich admits she has no reason to stay
- Taliban kill 18 Afghan soldiers in overnight clashes, officials say (Reuters)
- Three Turkish diplomats shot dead in Iraqi city Erbil, officials say (Reuters)
- Residents evacuated after fires breakout across Israel (Haaretz)
- Iran says FM's remarks on readiness to compromise on missile program 'hypothetical' (AP)
- Rivlin tours demilitarized zone between two Koreas: 'This place can endanger global peace' (Haaretz)
Faced by growing criticism, Rafi Peretz called purported conversion therapy ‘inappropriate,’ but added: ‘Individuals with a homosexual orientation have the right to receive professional help’
'A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian, and the diversity of our country is in fact one of our greatest strengths ... and we will continue to defend that'
Earlier, U.S. defense official said America 'has suspicions' that Iran seized an oil tanker based in the UAE that turned off its tracker over two days ago in the Strait of Hormuz
Jewish group condemns ruling of 2017 incident, saying it is 'astounded and indignant'
Grab a microphone, warm up the vocal cords, and press play at Israel’s top karaoke rooms