The two drivers of Israel's main parties are barreling toward a collision - and a third election
- Turkey's pro-Kurdish party mulls pulling MPs from parliament (Reuters)
- Indonesia arrests 43 people following suicide attack (AP)
- Kuwait's emir reappoints premier, removes defense and interior ministers (Reuters)
- Group: Sudan crackdown may amount to crime against humanity (AP)
- China says it supports Hong Kong police (AP)
A deeper review of the statistics shows that the overall economic picture may not be as positive as the gross domestic product growth figure alone indicates
Unity government? Minority government? What's Israel's 'unprecedented emergency'? And who is glorifying war crimes of terrorists in the Gaza Strip?
Israel enacted a 'stop-and-frisk' law in February of 2016 and decided not to continue it in 2018 after lawmakers claimed the police misled them as to the need for the law.
Though largely peaceful, demonstrations devolved into violence in several instances, with online videos purporting to show police officers firing tear gas at protesters and mobs setting fires
Jewish student says that Graduate Student Union told him supporting a campaign to make kosher food available on campus would go against the 'will of the membership'
Rare discovery of the large animal found near the famed Step Pyramid south of Cairo
Cheap fares are due to low demand on routes to the United States during the winter, as well as stiff competition