Three gay men tell Haaretz what life is like in a ‘homophobic society’ where pretending to be straight is often an act of survival
- U.S. ready for Iran to engage in 'real negotiations,' Bolton says in Jerusalem meeting (Haaretz)
- Charges dropped against Palestinian accused of raping 7-year-old in West Bank settlement (Haaretz)
- Israel stops fuel transfers to Gaza power plant over incendiary balloons (Haaretz)
- U.S. relocates hundreds of migrant children from overcrowded border station (Reuters)
- Iran says talks with US impossible; US says it wants talks (AP)
In 2003, Israel only had 8 billionaires ■ Today, it boasts more than 100 ■ What happened since, and who took the number 1 spot by storm?
Despite expressing his legal opinion in special session, members from both Likud and Kahol Lavan have been inquiring whether law to disband Knesset can be voided to prevent upcoming election
Sanctions also imposed on eight senior commanders of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, which U.S. president says are response to Tehran's downing of a U.S. drone last week
Writings invoke West Bank rape of 7-year-old Jewish girl, of which a Palestinian man was suspect
Head of the Cape Jewish Board of Deputies told local newspaper that the vandalism is not believed to have been an anti-Semitic act
Israeli brand Carolina Lemke had sought to expand into the American market through an eyeglass line designed by the American star, however some 300,000 pairs of eyeglasses have been sent back to Israel from the U.S.