Netanyahu aborted plans for military move, which could have postponed Tuesday's vote for the first time since 1973
- Trump questions Iran claim it had nothing to do with Saudi oil attacks in tweet (Reuters)
- Saudi Arabia shuts pipeline to Bahrain after oil outage- trade sources (Reuters)
- Iran 'seizes UAE vessel' in Strait of Hormuz amid Saudi oil attack standoff (Reuters)
- Pompeo tells Iraqi PM U.S. information affirms Saudi not attacked from Iraq (Reuters)
- Trump pledges to help allies in Middle East after Saudi attacks (Reuters)
Who quit the race? Why is Facebook angry with Netanyahu? What's in Trump's peace plan? And what is the strongest Likud bastion?
Trump on Sunday said the U.S. is 'locked and loaded' to respond to the attack on Saudi oil infrastructure, was waiting to consult with the Saudis as to who they believe was behind the attack
President Donald Trump's ties with President Abdel Fattah al-Sissi seem to gloss over Egypt's suppression of political critics and human rights activists
Matthew James Amiot, 36, was arrested on Friday on a first-degree arson charge for the September 9 blaze that destroyed the 100-year-old synagogue
'I swore I would never go into the kitchen and would be a career woman, and in the end I found myself writing a cookbook,' says the author of 'The Palestinian Table'
Baking bread for the Temple, learning about Israeli army weapons and sifting through debris from the Temple Mount – our correspondent takes a 'patriotic' vacation