A technological race is the name of the game
- Russian nuclear plant turns off unit after safety system error (Reuters)
- ISIS claims responsibility for wedding suicide attack in Kabul that killed 63, wounded 182 (Haaretz)
- Body of Israeli national missing since Saturday in Ethiopia found (Haaretz)
- Appointment of Ofir Cohen as Justice Ministry director general approved (Haaretz)
- Islamic Jihad says Killing of three Gazans is Israeli crimes against Palestinian people (Haaretz)
Top Weekend Reads
Joint List Chairman Ayman Odeh accuses former prime minister of suggesting Arabs aren't entitled to protest: 'You must be left in the past'
Israel Police apparently had a free hand in overseeing production of 'Jerusalem District,' the controversial show in which cops planted a gun in a Palestinian's home
In Eilat right now? With dance floors that beat anything in greater Tel Aviv, drinks at totally sane prices and a slew of other attractions, the city's lively club scene is a great way to cope with the dog days of summer
'It’s predicated on this notion... As if the occupation came right out of the blue, that this completely peaceful people found themselves occupied'
Amid tensions, Alireza Tangsiri says Tehran can provide security in the Gulf by forming a coalition with other countries in the region
I joined my son's post-army trip to India just in time to see it launch its own West Bank settlements
Prompted by a new book on Israeli-German ties and a play about the anti-Semitic composer, a self-described Wagnerian aficionado speaks out about a still-simmering cultural controversy