On totally opposite sides, the president and anti-occupation group’s viral PR tactics have a similar political goal
- Man sentenced to life plus 419 years for Charlottesville car attack (AP)
- Turkey's Erdogan says Russian S-400 will be fully deployed by April 2020 (Reuters)
- Trump says those who "are not happy with America can leave" (Reuters)
- Workers recover hundreds of bodies from Syrian mass grave (AP)
- UN says Yemeni warring sides agree 'ceasefire mechanism' (Reuters)
Following a complaint, deputy attorney general says segregation at event for religious and ultra-Orthodox people was improper ■ Organizers say attendees insisted on it
Despite the Health Ministry issuing an official warning against such practice in 2014, a small group of licensed professionals who immigrated from the U.S. continue to perform 'conversion therapy'
Trump called on freshmen Democratic Congresswomen to 'go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came'
2017 law restricted NGOs' activity to developmental and social work, with jail terms of up to five years for non-compliance
Dozens of synagogues across the country have joined a network of houses to offer undocumented immigrants protection during expected U.S.-wide raids
On the cusp of 40, soft-spoken musician Rona Kenan, daughter of the mercurial leftist Amos Kenan, has come out with a hard-wrought album. In it she looks beyond her own private walls to ask poignant questions about why life is so alienating and chaotic today