Israel believes Hamas still wants a deal ■ Holocaust Forum in Jerusalem seen by Hamas as Israeli soft spot
- Newly discovered photos show John Demjanjuk at Nazi camp (Haaretz)
- Human-to-human transmission confirmed in China coronavirus (AP)
- Right-wing party Habayit Hayehudi to hold elections for party leader after general election (Haaretz)
- Honduras formally declares Hezbollah a terrorist organization (Reuters)
- Iraqi officials: Clashes in Baghdad kill 2, wound dozens (AP)
Ministers Hanegbi and Akunis will take on second ministerial posts weeks before election
Ties between an athlete and her trainer provide fertile ground for sexual misconduct that's hushed up, new film reveals. Could abusers like Larry Nassar spring up here?
Militia groups and white supremacists were among those expected to mix with gun-rights activists, raising fears the state could again see the type of violence that exploded in Charlottesville in 2017
Tear gas, live fire used against demonstrators as Iraqis return to the streets ■ At least 500 killed since protests began in October
Francis criticizes 'forms of factionalism and populism we see around us, where hatred quickly springs up'
'Ajami' director Yaron Shani's new trilogy creates an experience that is as intriguing as it is moving
One bite is all it takes to be pulled into the cult of Itzik and Ruthie