Reuters – "There is no difference between Israeli political parties following the electoral victory of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party," Marizeh Afkham, Iran's foreign ministry spokeswoman, was quoted as saying by semi-official Mehr News Agency on Wednesday.
- As an Israeli, I Am Ashamed My PM Is a Racist
- Netanyahu’s Win Is Israel’s Loss
- 'Talks to End Iran Sanctions Underway'
- Netanyahu's a Bystander in D.C. Clash Over Iran
- Draft Deal Caps Iran's Centrifuges at 6,000
"For us, there is no difference between the Zionist regime's political parties. They are all aggressors in nature," Afkham told reporters at a weekly news conference in Tehran.
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry declined to comment on the Israel election when asked by reporters on the sidelines of nuclear talks with Iran in Lausanne, Switzerland.