REUTERS - An Indonesian search and rescue official said on Wednesday that none of the bodies recovered so far from the crashed AirAsia jet had been wearing a life jacket.
- Debris Found Confirmed From AirAsia Jet
- Official: Oil Sighted in AirAsia Search Area
- 2 'Big Objects' Found in Hunt for AirAsia Jet
- AirAsia Wreck Found, Indonesia Officials Say
- Indonesia in Search of AirAsia Victims
"There is no victim that has been found wearing a life jacket," said Tatang Zaenudin, deputy head of operations at the national search and rescue agency.
"We found a body at 8.20 a.m. and a life jacket at 10.32 a.m. so there was a time difference. This is the latest information we have," he added.
The same official told Reuters earlier that one of the recovered bodies had been wearing a life jacket.