Tel Aviv's Gay Pride Week is set to begin next week and has already created a buzz with a juicy new music video featuring a song prepared especially for the occasion by one of Israel's top Mizrahi singers.
- The trials and treasures of Tel Aviv's gay-by boom
- Netanyahu asked Israel's AG to prohibit charged protests like J'lem gay parade
- Israel's High Court asks state to ease surrogacy procedures for gay couples
- Rainbow Report / God, politics and Israel’s gayest week ever
- Rainbow Report / Bringing holiness to the hedonism of Tel Aviv Pride
The week-long festivities are set to kick off on June 2 and culminate with the city's annual Gay Pride Parade, which will take place on Friday, June 7.
The music for the video was written by Doron Medli and performed by singer Omer Adam, and features Arisa, a line of gay parties that feature Mizrahi music and drag shows.
The video was shot on the backdrop of Tel Aviv's coastline, which is where the Gay Pride Parade will conclude.