A 15-year-old girl went missing Thursday night, after the Tel Aviv Magistrates Court ordered she attend boarding school in light of her involvement in an underage sex scandal.
- Police question Eyal Golan again, judge extends father’s custody
- Israeli singer Eyal Golan unlikely to be charged in underage sex scandal
- Father of Israeli singer Eyal Golan released to house arrest
- Four set to be indicted in Eyal Golan underage sex scandal
- Fifteen youths arrested in alleged rape of 12-year-old girl
- How should schools discuss gang rape with students? Israel daunted by challenge
The minor had testified to police this week that she had sex with famous Israeli singer Eyal Golan and his father, Danny Biton.
The teenager's mother filed a missing persons report at Tel Aviv's Glilot police station Friday morning, after her daughter didn't arrive at school that morning. The mother said she was particularly concerned because, under the court order, her daughter needs to start attending the boarding school on Sunday morning.
Police said they were searching for the minor at houses of close friends and were using the technological means at their disposal for locating missing persons.
On Thursday, police summoned Eyal Golan for another interview about the extent of his alleged role in the sex scandal, while a court extended by four days the detention of his father, Danny Biton, and of Tzachi Asulin, an assistant and manager in his production company.
Biton and Asulin are suspected of statutory rape, inciting a minor to drug use and procuring minors, growing out of their alleged organization and participation in parties and gatherings at which the alleged sexual acts with underage girls took place.