The date and venue of American singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey's concert in Israel was announced Tuesday – August 20 in Tel Aviv's Ganei Hata'arucha near Park Hayarkon.
- Rolling Stones to get $6.7 million for Israel show
- America - the British version - coming to Israel
- Lana Del Rey joins Israel's summer concert list
- Lana Del Rey: pop’s latest great pretender
- Israeli Youtube stars no longer mime the Pixies, they direct the band’s video
Standing-room tickets will cost 400 shekels ($116), with seats close to the stage going for 1,000 shekels. Tickets go on sale Wednesday at 8 A.M.
Del Rey, born Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, sold over 5 million copies of "Born to Die," her 2012 album that produced several hits, including "Video Games," "Blue Jeans," "Summertime Sadness" and the title song.
She joins an impressive lineup of pop stars playing Israel this summer. The '70s band America is due at Ra'anana Amphitheater on August 7, a day after thrash rockers Megadeth are slated to play Tel Aviv.
The Rolling Stones kick off the concert season June 4, to be followed by Passenger (June 10), The Pixies (June 17), Hugh Laurie (July 7), Neil Young (July 17), Paul Anka (July 24) and the Backstreet Boys (July 29).