Saudi Arabia, a kingdom in turmoil | Special project
- Arson reported at Russia's largest yeshiva during Passover (AP)
- White House says Trump spoke to Libyan commander Haftar on Monday (Reuters)
- Embattled US Rep. Ilhan Omar tweets 'happy Passover' (AP)
- Venezuela's Guaido calls for 'largest march in history' to oust Maduro (Reuters)
- Climate protests close London bridge; 570 arrests in 4 days (AP)
Top Weekend Reads
Donald Trump's Middle East envoy tweeted that the long-awaited American peace plan will not include territorial transfer from Egypt's Sinai to the Gaza Strip
366,016 votes went to parties that did not pass the electoral threshold, amounting to 8.49 percent of all valid votes
Official documents will be updated to reflect recognition of Israel's sovereignty over disputed territory
The White House disclosed that Trump had called the commander of the self-styled Libyan National Army, recognizing 'his role in fighting terrorism'
Jewish comedian Volodymyr Zelensky is leading the polls as Sunday’s vote approaches. Does that suggest that the anti-Semitism of yore is fading?
‘Shazam!’ may be short on special effects, but this film about a boy with magical powers has more important qualities: creativity, emotion and satisfaction