Netanyahu thanks U.S. president for 'boldly' making statement amid threats posed to Israel by Iranian entrenchment in Syria
- Trump: 'Time for U.S. to recognize Israel's sovereignty over Golan Heights' (Haaretz)
- Sudan summons Egypt ambassador over Red Sea oil and gas exploration blocks (Reuters)
- Mike Pompeo arrives at Western Wall with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (Haaretz)
- Death toll from ferry sinking in northern Iraq rises to 72 (Reuters)
- At least 40 dead after ferry sinks in Iraq's Tigris river (Reuters)
Plus South African opera diva Aviva Pelham performing 'Santa’s Story' in Herzliya and Eyal Sherf delivers a lecture-concert on 'Echoes of the Nazi Threat in "The Sound of Music," "Cabaret" and "The Producers"'
Kahol Lavan wins 20 out of 24 elections in high schools across country, capturing 43 percent of the vote; Netanyahu’s Likud is distant second and left-wing Meretz third
President Donald Trump on Wednesday flashed a color-coded map to illustrate what he called the imminent demise of ISIS in its last speck of Syrian territory
'The deaths have overwhelmingly been of babies and infants,' the International Rescue Committee said
U.S. congregation attacked by a gunman in October says 'compelled' to aid, 'just as our Jewish community was so compassionately supported by people of many faiths'
Pottery fragment dated to Persian period found in Jerusalemite household garbage pit 2,500 years ago