In 'very warm' first phone call since taking office, U.S. president invites Israeli premier to Washington in February.
- White House says Trump to develop missile defense system against Iran, North Korea (Reuters)
- More deaths reported after 16 die amid Southeast tornadoes (AP)
- Trump tells Netanyahu: Israeli-Palestinian peace only through direct negotiations (Haaretz)
- In 'very warm' first phone call, Trump invites Netanyahu to Washington (Haaretz)
- Trump says phone call with Netanyahu was 'very nice' (Haaretz)
- White House: In "beginning stages" of discussing move of U.S. embassy to Jerusalem (Reuters)
- Trump aide says tax returns won't be made public (AP)
- Suspected US drone strike kills 3 alleged al-Qaeda in Yemen (AP)
- Iran sentences British woman to 5 years on charges of seeking govt overthrow (AP)
- White House: Trump, Netanyahu to speak at 2030 Israel time (Reuters)
- Cabinet postpones vote on annexing Israeli settlement Ma'aleh Adumim (Haaretz)
- Bedouin leaders urge state to release body of Umm al-Hiran man killed by police (Haaretz)
- Priebus accuses media of trying to delegitimize Trump presidency (Reuters)
- Palestinian who murdered Israeli near Shilo in June 2015 jailed for life plus 30 years (Haaretz)
- Suspected U.S. drone strike kills three alleged Al-Qaida operatives in Yemen (AP)
The prime minister might aim to keep under wraps a state comptroller report on 2014's Operation Protective Edge, but what will the bereaved families say?
With more than a quarter of students at Jewish day schools receiving a state voucher in Ohio, Trump's education pick has the support of local Jewish community.
When Haaretz published a story about female cancer sufferers being denied permits to visit Israel or the West Bank for treatment, most of the responses were distinctly lacking in love for the stranger.
In an interview with a Spanish newspaper, pope cautions against European populism of the kind that produced Hitler, but with regard to Trump, says: 'I think we must wait and see.'
While Melania Trump channeled Jackie O, the first daughter modeled a pantsuit more commonly associated with the woman who hoped to be the first female president