It only remains to be seen whether Gantz is prepared to view Arab citizens and their representatives as legitimate partners
- Gantz and Lieberman have met, "exchanged thoughts and impressions" (Haaretz)
- Syria's FM discusses constitutional committee with UN envoy (AP)
- Russia adopts 2015 Paris climate agreement to reduce global warming (DPA)
- Convicted Nazi who escaped justice dies in Germany at 96 (AP)
- UK should stop selling arms to Saudis, says Iran (Reuters)
Rare move by Joint List in bid to 'end the Netanyahu era' could give Kahol Lavan leader first chance at forming coalition ■ Lieberman: 'Joint List members are enemies'
Court rules against placing Carmel Mauda, who allegedly abused 11 toddlers, at the home of volunteer under restrictive conditions
Anti-Semitic hate crimes have nearly doubled in 2019 and protesters point the finger at the city's mayor and other elected officials, calling the situation 'out of control'
PM Johnson joins U.S., Saudi in assigning blame to Tehran, set to meet Iran's president Rohani at UN General Assembly
The synagogue will be part of the 'Abrahamic Family House' in Abu Dhabi, which will also feature a mosque and a church
Womanhood and national identity politics are at the heart of the drawings of artist Samah Shihadi, now on display at her solo Tel Aviv Museum exhibition
Eilat could be a tourism gem if it capitalized on its coral reef. Meanwhile, these are the best beaches to explore it with a snorkel