He exposed Soviet espionage rings, helped avert a nuclear conflagration and changed the course of the Cold War. The story of a senior KGB officer who became one of the most influential spies ever
- Afghan official: Roadside bomb kills 2 civilians in south (AP)
- Facebook suspends tens of thousands of apps over data concerns (DPA)
- U.S. to send troops to Saudi Arabia following strike on oil facilities (Reuters)
- 12 now dead from bus bombing in Iraq's Karbala, security serves say (Reuters)
- Yemen's Houthis propose deal with Saudi Arabia to halt missile strikes on both sides (Reuters)
Israeli officials say Greenblatt is not set to unveil the Trump peace plan, but 'to continue to look into' when the best timing would be to do so
Hassan Nafe’a was simply filming the weekly demonstrations against the separation barrier. How is that incitement?
President says military strike on Iran always a possibility following mounting accusations after an attack on Saudi oil facilities
Head of the Iran-backed group's political office calls on 'all parties from different sides of the war to engage seriously in genuine negotiations'
Marko Feingold, who served as the leader of Salzburg's local Jewish community, was detained in 1939 and endured a six-year odyssey through concentration camps
Womanhood and national identity politics are at the heart of the drawings of artist Samah Shihadi, now on display at her solo Tel Aviv Museum exhibition
Baking bread for the Temple, learning about Israeli army weapons and sifting through debris from the Temple Mount – our correspondent takes a 'patriotic' vacation