Bahrain treats Washington's guests very courteously, but beyond the calm of Manama, the atmosphere is tense
- Israel stops fuel transfers to Gaza power plant over incendiary balloons (Haaretz)
- U.S. relocates hundreds of migrant children from overcrowded border station (Reuters)
- Iran says talks with US impossible; US says it wants talks (AP)
- Iran's Zarif says 'B-Team' wants war, not diplomacy, with Tehran (Reuters)
- Trump says fresh U.S. sanctions on Iran will target supreme leader (Reuters)
Despite the risks of war between the U.S. and Iran, a narrow diplomatic opportunity exists. But it is not between Washington and Tehran, but rather between Jerusalem and Tehran
In 2003, Israel only had 8 billionaires ■ Today, it boasts more than 100 ■ What happened since, and who took the number 1 spot by storm?
Despite expressing his legal opinion in special session, members from both Likud and Kahol Lavan have been inquiring whether law to disband Knesset can be voided to prevent upcoming election
Kushner’s Peace for Prosperity includes Utopian projects funded by non-existent money as part of peace deal that won’t happen
Trump tweets the U.S. request for Iran is simple: 'No Nuclear Weapons and No Further Sponsoring of Terror!'
Head of the Cape Jewish Board of Deputies told local newspaper that the vandalism is not believed to have been an anti-Semitic act
Israeli brand Carolina Lemke had sought to expand into the American market through an eyeglass line designed by the American star, however some 300,000 pairs of eyeglasses have been sent back to Israel from the U.S.