U.S. president says its time to 'let someone else fight over this long blood-stained sand'
- Russian military police begins patrolling Syria-Turkey border, report says (Reuters)
- U.S. forces found evidence of war crimes by Turks in Syria, says U.S. official (Reuters)
- Trump announces lasting cease-fire in Syria, lifts sanctions on Turkey (Haaretz)
- Trump lifts sanctions imposed on Turkey over Syria offensive (DPA)
- Netanyahu taps former Shin Bet heads Avi Dichter as deputy defense minister (Haaretz)
Based on the case of a real-life U.S. serial rapist, ‘Unbelievable’ is drawing comparison to incidents in Israel — and a high profile case in Cyprus
Yisrael Beiteinu chairman says Netanyahu's party is 'already eulogizing' him, hours before president tasks Benny Gantz with establishing coalition
‘For sure, the Islamic State will take this opportunity to come back,’ warns one Kurdish fighter, while U.S. coalition commander says: 'The mission against ISIS has been undermined'
Last week, Washington sanctioned some Turkish ministries and ministers over the attacks on the Kurdish YPG militia
Perpetrators knocked down the headstones at graveyard of the Chatham Memorial Synagogue in Rochester, in what police are investigating as a possible anti-Semitic hate crime
Director Steven Soderbergh tries to make the 2016 Mossack Fonseca scandal fun in ‘The Laundromat,’ with decidedly mixed results
From a meal in an Arab village to a political discussion in the West Bank, there are excursions to match everyone’s interests. And you might just learn something about yourself