King Abdullah is clearing out the ranks, and there's a message to the U.S. and Israel here
- Eleven people killed in reported gun attack at bar in Brazil (AP)
- Game of Thrones reaches its end, with one or two shocks left (Reuters)
- Hundreds protest Alabama's abortion ban at state capitol (AP)
- 'If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran,' Trump threatens in Tweet (Haaretz)
- Yemen's government forces say to have arrested key Al-Qaida leader (AP)
The beaches, the clubs, the food, the transportation, the pleasant natives (yes!) – all these, according to a random poll, make the city a true tourist destination. If only the prices weren't insane!
The number of foreign visitors was smaller than was hoped, but organizers made the most of the event’s TV and social media exposure
Trump won the White House pledging to wind down the nation's many foreign entanglements and put 'America First'
Two Baghdad-based diplomatic sources also said they heard the blast close to the Iraqi capital's fortified Green Zone which houses government buildings and foreign embassies
Thousands of suits brought on by opioid overdoses have split the owners of drugmaker Purdue Pharma into two camps
Roman-era mining activities increased atmospheric lead concentrations in Europe at least 10-fold, according to analysis of the Mont Blanc ice cores