Habayit Hayehudi approved the merger with Otzma Yehudit, a right-wing party led by followers of racist Rabbi Meir Kahane
- Earthquake of 5.1 magnitude hits Turkey's western coast (Reuters)
- After joining Labor, ex general says security for Israel is separating from Palestinians (Haaretz)
- Russia to deploy new hypersonic missile to navy, Putin says (AP)
- Iran's Zarif calls U.S. sale of nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia a hypocrisy (Reuters)
- Egypt executes nine over top prosecutor's murder (DPA)
Leaders say Netanyahu's move will hurt Israel's image and create rift with Jewish Americans, warn that future MKs could be denied entry to U.S.
Possible mergers and changes are still on the table ahead of Thursday's deadline to formally register party rosters
The timing of the uptick in anti-Semitic incidents in New York may have an unexpected reason
The U.S-funded push, called 'Two is Enough,' is part of the government's goal to reduce birthrate from 3.4 to 2.5 by 2030
'I never thought I would see the day when a once-proud Labour party was accused of institutional anti-Semitism by a former member of that party'
In holding up a sarcastic and crooked mirror before his own society and the West in general, the misanthropic French novelist delivers the provocative and painful goods