As Gaza boils and Netanyahu balks, Lieberman, one of the premier's main rivals on the right, is demanding a tough response by Israel
- Egypt commends 'decisive' and 'brave' actions by Saudi King over Khashoggi case (Reuters)
- Russia's FM says 'U.S. fabricating a pretext to use sanctions against Russia once again' (Reuters)
- U.S. charges Russian citizen for conspiring to interfere in 2018 midterms (Reuters)
- UK government says considering "next steps" after Saudi Arabia admits journalist killed (Reuters)
- Turkey's AKP member: Saudis should have admitted murder "before situation reached this point" (AP)
The president of the Helmholtz Association tells Haaretz why his people are opening an office in the Startup Nation
Russia's foreign ministry said on Saturday that 'The United States is fabricating a pretext to use sanctions against Russia once again'
Russian president also to meet U.S National Security Adviser Bolton this month, Kremlin announces
Spokesman for German pro-business party Free Democrats says the increase 'clearly related to the Brexit referendum'
Several strangers cross paths at a derelict roadside motel in a time-jumping, twist-filled movie that cleverly deconstructs and remakes its genre. But what’s the message?