When more than 100 car tires belonging to Jews were slashed in Lakewood, NJ, no one in the community was particularly surprised
- Court overrules Arab Israeli town decision to ban rapper over purported indecent lyrics (Haaretz)
- No time to negotiate new Brexit deal, France's Macron tells UK's Johnson (Reuters)
- Iran prepared to work on French nuclear deal proposals, foreign minister says (Reuters)
- Syrian state media: Army pens corridor for people to leave rebel bastion (Reuters)
- FM Zarif says Iran will not start war in Gulf but will defend itself (Reuters)
Likud and ultra-nationalist, anti-Arab Otzma Yehudit party file a joint appeal to the Supreme court claiming that the Joint List lawmakers support terrorism
In Eilat right now? With dance floors that beat anything in greater Tel Aviv, drinks at totally sane prices and a slew of other attractions, the city's lively club scene is a great way to cope with the dog days of summer
'The Simpsons' released a 90-second parody clip of U.S. President Donald Trump’s on-going feud between the so-called 'Squad'
Thirteen Egyptian human rights organizations ask United Nations to hold conference on torture in a country where 'the bare minimum of human rights is respected'
Steve Bandera, a journalist and Canadian citizen, has steadfastly maintained for years that his grandfather, and the Ukrainian nationalist movement in general, are innocent of perpetrating war crimes against Jews
His collaboration with Hatari, the controversial Icelandic band that caused an uproar at Eurovision, brought him international attention. Now, Palestinian singer Bashar Murad wants you to listen to his voice and music