On the road to a small revolution
The time has come for the right to adopt the attitude of the Al Kanaba party, and for the sane − Arabs and Jews − to go out en masse and conquer the squares. Inshallah.
When the candidate with the best chance to be prime minister promises to cover the entire country from north to south with Iron Dome anti-missile batteries and then enclose it with a fence, no one should be surprised that 40 percent of the country’s residents think about leaving. It is more amazing that 60 percent of its citizens don’t think about it.
Like us on Facebook and get articles directly in your news feed