Two Israeli tourists, brothers aged 18 and 14, were electrocuted to death on Wednesday at foam party in the Turkish resort town of Antalya.
During the party, which was held at the the town's Venezia hotel, a foam machine short-circuited, causing the brothers' deaths and injuring a Turkish citizen and Kazakhstani tourist.
The brothers, both Holon residents, were staying at the hotel with their family.
The Israeli consul in Ankara rushed to Antalya in order to aid the family and manage the transfer of the bodies to Israel.
Want to enjoy 'Zen' reading - with no ads and just the article? Subscribe todaySubscribe now