WATCH: A guide to the new Haaretz iPad English edition
New app is the first Israeli product to be available on Apple’s Newsstand.
Haaretz new iPad app brings together the best of Haaretz’s widely respected news, features, opinions and blogs, as well as instant updates and news flashes from Haaretz’s popular website. The app allows readers to read, share and comment on:
* A comprehensive daily edition published six days a week, Sunday-Friday
* Breaking news from Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish world, 24/7
* Opinions and analyses from Israel's most influential commentators and bloggers
* Exclusive interviews with Israeli and international figures
* In-depth features on the social, cultural, financial, religious and other aspects of Israeli society
* Enhanced coverage of the Jewish world and the North American Jewish community
* Expanded multimedia including slide shows and videos
The app, which is part of Apple’s Newsstand, is free for download from the App Store. A digital subscription is required to gain access to the entire range of Haaretz features. This subscription provides unlimited access to Haaretz English-language content on all platforms – on the iPad, smartphone or personal computer. Digital subscriptions are also available to purchase on Haaretz.com, at the introductory price of $1 per month. (Our Israeli readers should note that since not all features of in-app purchases are available in Israel, they only have the option of subscribing through Haaretz.com, before or after downloading the app from the App Store).
Existing digital or print subscribers to Haaretz in English are invited to use the app for free by downloading it and logging in using their Haaretz ID.
For assistance, please contact our customer service.
Like us on Facebook and get articles directly in your news feed