Netanyahu: Killing of PRC heads 'only beginning' of Israel retaliation
Netanyahu visits soldiers wounded in south Israel attacks that left eight dead, over 20 wounded, says Israel has 'policy of extracting 'very high price from anyone who causes us harm'.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Friday that the targeted killing of the Popular Resistance Committee heads was only the beginning of Israel's response to the attacks in South Israel Thursday that left eight Israelis dead and over twenty wounded.
Netanyahu made his statement while visiting soldiers who had been wounded in the attacks at Soroka Hospital Be'er Sheva.
The prime minister said that the PRC officials that were killed were responsible for sending the perpetrators of the series of attacks in south Israel that targeted a bus, civilians and Israeli security forces.
"We have a policy of extracting a very high price from anyone who causes us harm, and this policy is acted upon," Netanyahu said.
Netanyahu's statements come a day after he said that Israel will respond firmly “when Israeli lives are hurt.”
In a press conference to the Israeli public, Netanyahu stated that the Israeli public has witnessed an attempt to upgrade terror attacks from Sinai, and thanked the Shin Bet as well as the Israel Defense Forces for “wiping out the leaders” of the organization behind the attacks in the Gaza Strip and preventing an “even bigger catastrophe”.
Netanyahu also sent his condolences to the grieving families and hoped for a speedy recovery for the wounded.
Like us on Facebook and get articles directly in your news feed