It's great to have a platform, but politics is all about cooperating to get things done.0 comments
Hello user Logout | profile
You have watched of 10 articles
Lieberman: Comptroller report is for improvement, not political payback (Haaretz)
Hamas: Israel fully responsible for escalation in Gaza (Haaretz)
Security guard shoots Palestinian suspected of planning attack at West Bank check point (Haaretz)
Palestinians: Israel strikes Hamas site in central Gaza Strip (Haaretz)
Iraqi forces seize Mosul's southernmost bridge (Reuters)
Senior Taliban commander killed in northern Afghanistan airstrike (Reuters)
Israeli sentenced to 11 years for trying to kill Jew he thought was an Arab (Haaretz)
Flights delayed form Sde Dov airport due to heavy fog over central Israel (Haaretz)
Hundreds of religious female students protesting against women praying at Western Wall (Haaretz)
Gaza rocket hits southern Israel; none hurt (Haaretz)
Iran begins annual navy drill of strait of Hormuz (AP)
Dozens of headstones broken in Jewish cemetery in Philadelphia (Haaretz)
U.S. calls on Russia, immediately observe Ukraine cease-fire, withdraw heavy weapons (Reuters)
San Francisco-Tel Aviv flight diverted after smell of smoke in cockpit (Haaretz)
Syrian warplanes pound rebel-held area in central city of Homs (AP)
Which Israeli political party plans to raise your taxes?
Is it time for Tel Aviv to give up on its subway dreams?
They tried a private consortium, then nationalized the project, yet 22 years later nothing has happened. Time for a rethink?0 comments
Four reasons investors aren’t flocking to IsraelMore On This Topic
And one little hint: To create certainty for business, you have to create certainty for the common Israeli on the street.1 comments
- Bursting the bubble of Israel as a startup nation
- Israel’s high-tech boom is proving a double-edged sword
- Where’s the Israeli government when startup nation needs it?
- Africa Israel warns of quarterly loss on Russian assets
- Why won’t creditors foreclose on Israeli tycoon who owes $1.2 billion?
- When did businesspeople become the bad guys?
- The Ticker / ICL issues layoffs warning
- As prospect for negative interest rates grow, Israel’s banks face big challenges
- One year later, private power companies in Israel remain in legal limbo