Eurocom Real Estate comes under new pressure from creditors; Flug gets top grade on Global Finance magazine’s central banker ratings; New North Korea jitters send Tel Aviv stocks lower
Probe of Bank Leumi's has not gone unnoticed in Hapoalim, Tefahot, both still in midst of investigation by U.S. authorities on allegations that they, too, enabled customers to evade taxes
Move comes as Shaul Elovitch comes under pressure from banks over debt
Israel’s attorney general instructs police to question Galia Maor, Eitan Raff and Zvi Itskovitz in case that cost bank $400 million fine in U.S.
Bank told regulators it was in talks to buy 75% stake in the bank as well as the remaining 25% of shares held by the public
Elovitch under pressure to show he can repay debt of his Eurocom holding company; news sends Bezeq shares soaring
Firms acquire 33% stake in Direct Insurance and Virginia is for lovers of cussing
European Union charges Teva with illegal deal on generic drugs; Dollar and euro surge in late trading against the shekel; State stands to profit by NIS 380m from delaying Leumi share sale
A post on Netanyahu's Facebook page called the link between him and Shaul Elovitch 'fake news' that represented 'another futile attempt to create an affair out of thin air against the prime minister'
Securities investigators call in Communications Ministry director general and Netanyahu associate for questioning