Your answer is racism! - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • Palestinian Doctor
    • 31.05.13 | 10:09 (IDT)

    Wana talk logic? If my homeland is the place where I was born,, then what you call israel is MY homeland and probably your home land (depends if you were born here or got here by Aleyah).. If my homeland is the place where my father and my grandfather and my great grandfather where born,, then , what you call israel is My homeland, and back then , it was called palestine,,, but it is most definitely not your homeland because even if you are young and your father was born here, your grandfather or your great grandfathers were out from somewhere else ,, brought here by some religious ideas that claim your divine right of owning this land (which is only believed by you,, 0.02% of the world,,, the other 99.98% of the world disbelieves in that)... So , away from all that divine rights that we respect but don't share your belief in them ,,, talking with the name of humanity and kindness,, why not live together on this land and build the world together with no hatred or racism and respect each other as humans and coexist in peace? We are humans, we are not arabs and jews , we are not enemies by divine orders...

    from the article: Palestinian medical school grads protest exclusion from Israeli hospitals
    First published 01:09 31.05.13 | Last updated 20:09 30.05.13
Haaretz Headlines
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas

A crisis of trust in the Palestinian leadership

Poll shows only 16 percent of Palestinians back Abbas - but support for other leaders even lower.

Thousands of African asylum seekers stage protest

West secretly took in asylum seekers from Israel

Neither the UN nor the accepting countries release information on resettlement of asylum seekers from Israel. 'It’s very hush-hush,' a human-rights activist told Haaretz.

Eni's Bouri Offshore oil terminal is seen off the Libyan coast, in the Mediterranean sea

Egypt struck gas - what does it mean for Israel?

Why we were surprised by Eni’s huge gas find, why the find sent share prices of the Tamar and Leviathan partners tumbling and how the gas monopoly deal has become irrelevant - all your questions, answered.

An illustrative image of a classroom in Jerusalem.

Education in Israel is based on separation

Between Jews and Arabs, rich and poor, center and periphery, and between outstanding students and slow learners.