to alex - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • Alessandro
    • 23.08.06 | 22:05 (IDT)

    Because the palestinians got a prison instead. What pulling out are you talking about? Israel pulled out from Gaza because protectin the settlers turned out to be a costly business, this "withdrawal" was not fo peace, and the proof is as Israel was withdrawing from gaza, it was simulatenously expanding settlmetns in the west bank, seach for maali adimum. Kadima's plan is to take 43% of the westbank and divide the westbank in half bythe wall leaving the palestinians 57% of the westbank in two halves...how fair...google images the wall israel map, see for yourself. Where has Israel been since 1967? Ofcourse hamas will vow the destruction of Israel, Most Israelu officials have the same agenda for the Palestinians, only unannounced. The Hamas are tired of the Israeli games and every single day Israel sets a new reality on the ground, today its the wall, tomorrow its water, after tomorrow its god knows what. The occupation is a disease, whatever else you are talking about are symptoms

    from the article: Save the IDF
    First published 00:00 23.08.06 | Last updated 00:00 23.08.06
Haaretz Headlines
Migrants try to board a train at the railway station in Budapest, Hungary, Thursday, Sept. 3, 2015.
The migrant crisis widens the cracks in Europe

Despite Angela Merkel's attempt to force her principles on the rest of the Continent, the East Europeans are particularly unenthusiastic.

06:27 04.09.15 | 0 comments
President Obama and King Salman in Riyadh, Jan. 2015.

Saudi activism pushes Obama to the wall

Saudi Arabia has its own assets that make it an essential American ally, and the soon-to-be-lifted sanctions against Iran, as well as Iranian regional influence, concerns them.

A young Bedouin girl among the ruins. Homeless in the broiling heat.
Bedouin child starts school, but loses home

The swath of West Bank destruction by the Civil Administration continues, with 10 homes of Bedouin families demolished this week. That's how the school year started for one first-grader.

10:04 04.09.15 | 0 comments
U.S. National Teacher of the Year Shanna Peeples visits Sharet High School in Netanya

When a Michael Jackson song became an English lesson

Creativity is a must when your high school students are Somalis who have never read or written in any language, says U.S. Teacher of the Year Shana Peeples.