Those people are sick - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • Steohen Murray
    • 15.07.05 | 11:03 (IDT)

    1. There are 8000 settlers living in luxury in 35% of the Gaza Strip. These people are free to live in Israel if they wish. 2. There are 1,100,000 Palestinians (most of whom are refugees) living in dire poverty with zero freedom of movement in the remaining 65%. 3. According to the law the Jewish settlements are illegal - the only country in the entire world which considers them legal is Israel. 4. Israel is a democracy where a clear majority of poeple want these settlers out of Gaza. 5. The settlers in their sick, racist, hate-filled mind view are comparing themselves to the helpless victims of the Holocaust. They are an unpleasant joke and should be a deep embarrassment to Israel.

    from the article: Settlers `tattoo' ID numbers on their arms
    First published 00:00 15.07.05 | Last updated 00:00 15.07.05
Haaretz Headlines
An Israeli army post opposite to a Hamas military post on the Gaza border.
IDF: Artillery fired at soldiers near Gaza border

No injuries or damage were sustained, army says.

07:37 06.05.16 | 0 comments
Britain's opposition Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn leaves after an election campaign poster laun

Amid anti-Semitism furor, U.K. voters look set to punish Labour in local vote

The elections have been framed as a test of Corbyn's first months in charge of Labour after he shifted the party's political stance sharply to the left.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu / State Comptroller Yitzhak Shapira

PM's associates blast draft Gaza war report as 'biased, politicking'

Senior officials who saw the draft report, first published by Haaretz, said comptroller found serious shortcomings in Israel's preparedness against tunnel threat.

Maj. Gen. Yair Golan.

The IDF General who dared challenge Netanyahu’s Holocaust analogies

By pointing to intolerant trends in Israeli society, the deputy army commander deviated from the accepted script of Jews as eternal victims.