ther is no alternative to moving all muslim arabs - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • paul harris 1
    • 18.07.06 | 11:34 (IDT)

    THEY MUST BE MOVED FROM THE AREA OF THE PALESTINE MANDATE INTO ARAB COUNTRIES. THE FALLACIOUS DISPUTE OF THE NON EXISTENT PALESTINE MUST BE ENDED . JORDAN IS 78% OF THE 1922 MANDATE THE REMAINING 22% MUST BE ISRAEL ALONE

    from the article: They fell asleep at the wheel
    First published 00:00 18.07.06 | Last updated 00:00 18.07.06
Haaretz Headlines
Former London Mayor Ken Livingstone leaves his home in London, Britain April 29, 2016.

Ex-London mayor cites Netanyahu's Mufti comments to defend 'Zionist Hitler' claim

Ken Livingstone says he's 'sorry' for furor and any offence his comments might have caused, but stands by their validity, saying Netanyahu's Mufti comments prove as much.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin, February 16, 2016.

'Despite report, Israel-German ties between are good, and will continue to be'

Der Spiegel report said German officials no longer willing to unequivocally support Israel, quoted Merkel as saying she 'understands' Palestinians attempt to turn to UN.

Illustration photo: Gay couple hold hands

Gay couple wounded in homophobic attack in Israeli resort town of Eilat

Couple say a group of youths mocked them and then accosted them for their sexual orientation, but police say confrontation seems to have been mutually pursued.

Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, speaking in Doha, Qatar
Turkish PM: If Israel agrees to solve Gaza utilities crisis, we’ll sign reconciliation deal

Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu says talks with Israel at very advanced stage; sides due to meet again in mid-May.

20:39 30.04.16 | 0 comments