78% of the land was stolen by britain to create an illegal state called transjordan. of the remaining 22% only 8% is occupied by jews and the posters here seem ignorant of the facts ? jordan is palestine and will always legally be so !!!!
Hello user Logout | profile
You have watched of 10 articles
Ukraine announces it will open criminal probe into Israeli MK's visit to Crimea (Haaretz)