THE OTHER 90% NEEDS TO USE WEEK END BUSES - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • SABU TAGE
    • 21.02.12 | 14:37 (IST)

    let the 10% who wish to walk, WALK! But let the other 90% live their lives unempieded by someone else's MICHIGAS on their HEADS and get the ultras off of everyone else's backs!

    from the article: Tel Aviv chief rabbi calls on mayor to reverse decision to run buses on Shabbat
    First published 12:53 21.02.12 | Last updated 12:53 21.02.12
Haaretz Headlines
A Palestinian man stands next to a Hebrew graffiti reading "Revenge"

Timidity in face of Jewish terror has a heavy price

The terrorists who murdered Palestinian infant Ali Saad Daobasa have exacerbated the situation in the territories to its most dangerous since the last Gaza war.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu delivers a statement in his office in Jerusalem

PM: West Bank murder a 'horrific act of terrorism'

Shooting reported in West Bank as politicians from across the spectrum condemn murder of Palestinian infant; President Rivlin urges calm and unity.

Shocked participants at the Gay Pride Parade in Jerusalem after the stabbing attack, July 30, 2015.

Israel’s condemnation of Pride attack is hollow

Behind the pinkwashing, it turns out homophobia in its worst forms exists within the government.

Illustration by Amos Biderman

Hello 40th birthday, goodbye news

A milestone birthday is as good an opportunity as any for a midlife crisis about the Middle East crises.