talknic - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • zionist forever
    • 18.04.13 | 18:21 (IDT)

    What is Israeli territory, Israel has never had any official borders. in 1947 the UN proposed giving Israel 55% of Palestine minus Jerusalem and Jaffa. In 1949 when the ceasefire was declared Israel controlled 78% of Palestine which was recognized only as a ceasefire line. In 1967 Israel captured the remaining 22% of mandate Palestine once again these borders were only ceasefire lines. So where is Israeli territory if we are talking about from a legal standpoint rather than just what land does Israel control right now?

    from the article: A new breed of post-post-Zionism
    First published 04:26 18.04.13 | Last updated 04:26 18.04.13
Haaretz Headlines
Elie Wiesel.
Newly unearthed version of Elie Wiesel's seminal work is a scathing indictment of God, Jewish world

In Wiesel’s uncensored Hebrew 'Night' manuscript, unveiled here for the first time, the author expresses desire to take revenge on the Hungarians, lashes out at fellow Jews and describes sexual scenes from the train to Auschwitz.

03:47 01.05.16 | 1 comments
Jeremy Corbyn at a pro-Palestinian rally in London, 2014.
Why Britain’s Labour Party has suddenly become synonymous with anti-Semitism

When senior party members spout vile anti-Jewish theories and at the same time insist they are in no way anti-Semites, they truly believe they are not lying.

09:39 01.05.16 | 11 comments
J Street Israel director Yael Patir
Head of J Street Israel refuses to take the blame for lack of peace

Yael Patir, Israel director of the left-leaning U.S. Jewish body, sat down with Haaretz to talk about Trump, the gap between U.S. and Israeli Jews, and the growing anger at the Israeli peace camp. Though she concedes boycott efforts by some on the left have a negative effect, she rejects calls to keep peace efforts local.

01:12 01.05.16 | 4 comments
A tricycle in the courtyard of the Beit Safra hostel in Carmiel

What happens in Israel’s homes for the autistic

With an annual increase of 15 percent in those diagnosed with autism, there is a serious lack of a framework for autistic individuals.