Silex - what a bunch of lies - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • Allon
    • 14.03.10 | 02:07 (IST)

    I don't usually like to rely on secular science, but when you twist your own 'science' - what studies? 40 % Ashkenazi Jews have been shown to descend from 4 women of Middle Eastern origin (No imagination to work out who they were [Rachel, Leah, Bilhah and Zilpa]), and yes, the other 60 % can be attributed to conversion, where futre converts were expressly mentioned at the giving of the Torah to be true Jews, and share their entire existence with Jews as having always been such and just waiting for the opportunity to convert. As for Palestinians, they have been shown to be an amalgamation of Egyptian, Roman and Turkish, which makes historical sense. Some are descendants of Jews who were forceably converted. They are welcome and encouraged to come back the normal way a convert would come back to Judaism.

    from the article: Israeli troops, Palestinians clash near Jerusalem
    First published 19:22 12.03.10 | Last updated 11:10 21.03.10
Haaretz Headlines
J Street Israel director Yael Patir
Head of J Street Israel refuses to take the blame for lack of peace

Yael Patir, Israel director of the left-leaning U.S. Jewish body, sat down with Haaretz to talk about Trump, the gap between U.S. and Israeli Jews, and the growing anger at the Israeli peace camp. Though she concedes boycott efforts by some on the left have a negative effect, she rejects calls to keep peace efforts local.

01:12 01.05.16 | 4 comments
Maram Abu Ismayil, 23, and brother Ibrahim Salah Tahah, 16, shot after attempted stabbing at Qalandi

Israel Police refuse to release video of thwarted West Bank stabbing attack

Eyewitness accounts by Palestinians contradict police's claim that Maram Abu Ismayil, 23, and her brother Ibrahim Salah Tahah, 16, refused their request to stop and posed a threat to officers.

Turkish police
Two Israeli Bedouin reportedly kidnapped and then released in Turkey

The family had received a $200,000 ransom demand, which had not been paid, the father of one of the students said.

03:22 01.05.16 | 1 comments
A tricycle in the courtyard of the Beit Safra hostel in Carmiel
Neglect, untrained counselors and zero supervision: What happens in Israel’s homes for the autistic

With an annual increase of 15 percent in those diagnosed with autism, there is a serious lack of a framework for autistic individuals.

06:08 01.05.16 | 0 comments