See Above - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • Jake in Jerusalem
    • 08.01.13 | 22:13 (IST)

    The Arabs already got 78% of Palestine (on the East Bank). T hey now want the other 22% (and they want it Jew-free, too). Get your facts straight. And another thing, there was a Jewish state with a capital in Jerusalem about 3,000 years before a "Palestinian" nationality was invented. So who are the indigenous owners of the land?

    from the article: Livni: In order to safeguard Israel as a Jewish state we must divide it
    First published 17:03 08.01.13 | Last updated 13:43 08.01.13
Haaretz Headlines
Settlers clash with police in Beit El, July 29, 2015.

In clash with settlers, Bibi gets off scot-free

Defense Minister Ya'alon is taking the blame for everything the government is forced to deal with, just like Livni did in the previous government.

Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (R) and U.S. Secretary of Defense Ash Carter

'Powers aren't sharing Iran deal details with Israel'

National Security Adviser Yossi Cohen tells lawmakers that despite promises, Israel is missing entire parts of the nuclear agreement, which makes assessing its consequences impossible.

Smoke and explosions from the fighting between forces loyal to Syrian President Bashar Assad

Reports: Israeli planes strike in Syria, Lebanon

Five militants, including two from Hezbollah, were reportedly killed near Israel-Syria border; six reportedly wounded in unrelated attack in Lebanon.

Settlers being evacuated from Gush Katif during the disengagement

Withdrawal symptoms: Debating the Gaza pullout

10 years on, Haaretz writers debate Israel's disengagement from Gaza