Sam, the staus quo is unstable and per the US CIA - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • spyguy
    • 11.03.13 | 16:46 (IST)

    will turn into the full one-state situation within five years. You are displaying the delusion I warned about. Do you really think the US will protect Israel forever? Do you really think the world will let Israel keep the status quo forever? Do you really think 7 million people can defy 7 BILLION people forever? Israeli Jews are less than 0.01% of the humans on earth and the other 99.99% can and WILL FORCIBLY IMPOSE their will on Israel, count on it. Israelis can tell each other all the lies they want, but in the end, they world will determine how you live, not you. Per Sun Tau (read his works), you are setting yourselves up for miserable, humiliating failure. Sun Tzu is important because he has been proved to be correct thousands of times over the last 3000 years.

    from the article: Israel going for one million Jews in the West Bank
    First published 03:35 11.03.13 | Last updated 03:35 11.03.13
Haaretz Headlines
Police, settlers clash during the demolition of two illegal buildings in Beit El.

EU condemns Netanyahu's settlement construction plans

European Union says PM's announcement calls into question Israel's two-state commitment; Abbas: continued settlement construction will destroy peace process.

Protesters call for the release of Jonathan Pollard in Jerusalem, 2014.

What America taught Israel through Jonathan Pollard

Decision to keep convicted spy in prison for a full 30 years had nothing to do with anti-Israel attitudes.

Benjamin Netanyahu and Dennis Ross, April 26, 1998.

Who do U.S. Jewish groups represent on Iran?

Not U.S. Jews. Why? Because the American Jewish establishment is not a democracy. It's a plutocracy.

France Cannes Irrational Man Red Carpet

How movies help Woody Allen forget life is nothing

Interviewed during the Cannes Film Festival, the filmmaker says he is 'lucky' to have his art to keep him 'distracted' from life’s hollowness.