Rubin, read the article again - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • Johnboy
    • 20.10.10 | 23:49 (IST)

    "The Pals want everything, " That claim is obviously untrue. Read the article, and it is obvious that the Palestinians have been consistent in their willingness to concede fully 78% of what THEY consider to be their homeland. The zionists, by comparison, have never once put forward a consistent proposal that concedes the remaining 22% to the Palestinians. Not. Once.

    from the article: Does Israel want peace or to play the blame game?
    First published 01:32 20.10.10 | Last updated 01:32 20.10.10
Haaretz Headlines
Settlers and police clash in the Beit El settlement, July 29, 2015.

Clashes in West Bank settlement as demolition begins

Court rejects appeal by contractor who built two structures in the settlement of Beit El; Habayit Hayehudi MK Moti Yogev: It is the High Court that should be demolished.

Banner calling on Obama to free Jonathan Pollard

Obama won't alter terms of Pollard's parole

Convicted Israeli spy will have to remain in the U.S. for five years after his release in November.

Ultra-Orthodox Jews walk at the Western Wall plaza in Jerusalem's Old City, July 26, 2015.

Jewish Agency to aid non-Orthodox conversions abroad

Chairman Natan Sharansky tells Haaretz that the agency's plan to provide conversion services in the Diaspora will not discriminate against non-Orthodox communities.

La rivière HaYarkon

Water Authority: Teva factory behind severe pollution

Exclusive: High levels of residue from diabetes, epilepsy and depression medicines found in Tel Aviv-area waterway.