Rachel - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • SamSoul
    • 23.04.12 | 16:56 (IDT)

    You're right but there's no proof this was jewish land either. In fact in 1948 jewish people owned less than 10% of the land....i wonder who were the remaining 90% ? hundreds of palestinian cities and villages have been emptied, renamed and repopulated by the comers......that you should know but of course you'll deny.

    from the article: The Israeli government's badge of shame
    First published 02:39 23.04.12 | Last updated 02:39 23.04.12
Haaretz Headlines
Michael Bloomberg.
In a Sanders-Trump presidential race, many Jews will yearn for Bloomberg

Among Israel-minded voters, Sanders would get the J Street vote, Bloomberg would garner AIPAC’s and Trump would scrounge for leftovers.

00:50 12.02.16 | 0 comments
Margi meeting with Aksioniov, February 10, 2016.
Ukraine tells Israel it may prosecute Shas MK who visited Crimea

Israeli lawmaker Yakov Margi allegedly violated Ukrainian law by meeting with the president of the Russian-installed government without Kiev's permission.

23:21 11.02.16 | 0 comments
Turkey-Israel - AP
Prime Minister's Office: Progress made in Israel-Turkey reconciliation talks

Israeli delegation to reconciliation talks returns from Zurich, talks to resume in near future.

22:18 11.02.16 | 0 comments
Thousands march in Tel Aviv in protest of incitement against Rivlin, leftist NGOs. December 19, 2015
Israel's angry, bitter left must reclaim the language of hope

We leftists whine and complain, we only talk about how bleak and hopeless life is in Israel. We alienate all those Israelis whose support we need to bring political change.

21:35 11.02.16 | 0 comments