Your solely misled. Their 78% is in Jordan. The remaining 22% is the Jewish homeland. They wany part of the 22%. Thanks, Chris. You just hit the nail on the head. The greedy Arab appetite, got more than 3/4 of the Mandate, but that's not enough.
Australia's most dangerous Islamic State operative killed in U.S. strike (AP)
from the article: Netanyahu must move forward and accept 1967 borders
Palestinians report four people wounded, including three children, in Israeli airstrikes before dawn on Thursday. Israel said its attacks were in response to mortar fire at IDF soldiers.04:42 05.05.16 | 4 comments
Ephraim Apter, who later fought in a number of Israel's wars and became a rich businessman, doesn't know if he could have done what the Bonczaks did.00:01 04.05.16 | 0 comments