Mr, Oren: most of us knew the truth - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • Hassan
    • 21.03.10 | 01:13 (IST)

    He who didn,t know that the Israeli Government doesnot seek peace is a naive person to say the least.As a matter of fact most israeli govts. have found a way to avoid a peaceful solution . Israel was accepted at the U.N in 1949 under three main conditions:A. To accept the partition plan that gave her 56.5% of historic Palestine. B. To Allow the palestinian refugees go back to their homes and C. To treat the minorities living in Israel or the 56.5% fairly and wihout any discriminations. Israel has failed to meet any UN resolution regarding these conditions . On the contrary, we all know that Israel was established on 78% of Palestine and occupied the other 22% 1967.We also know what Mr. Netanyahu thinks of these 22%, he repeatedly claims that it is the land of his forfathers and nobody can prevent him from taking it by force , so what is so strange about Mr oren,s declaratio?

    from the article: Israel's U.S. envoy: 'No one can force us to make peace'
    First published 16:57 20.03.10 | Last updated 02:51 21.03.10
Haaretz Headlines
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at a tunnel near the Gaza border, May 3, 2016.
Israeli air force strikes Hamas targets in Gaza in response to mortar fire

Gaza mortar shells target Israeli forces searching for Hamas tunnels; Israel responds with airstrike, tank fire and declares border area a closed military zone; Hamas evacuates two schools as a precautionary measure.

21:44 04.05.16 | 4 comments
German Chancellor Angela Merkel shakes hands with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
Netanyahu speaks with Merkel on backdrop of reported Israel-Germany tension

Der Spiegel reported that the German chancellor said she 'understands why Abbas always wants to turn to the UN Security Council.'

19:37 04.05.16 | 0 comments
Workers remove anti-Semitic graffiti from a Holocaust memorial at a former Nazi concentration camp i
Anti-Semitic incidents drop to lowest global level in a decade, study says

As reports of anti-Semitic remarks by European politicians take center stage, a report by Tel Aviv University's Kantor Center sees a drop in violence against Jews, citing a far-right focus against the Continent's migrant influx.

22:51 04.05.16 | 0 comments
Donald Trump
Trump and the Absurdity of America’s Israel Debate

He pretends to care about Israel, and the American Jewish Establishment pretends that he’s a respectable candidate for president.

21:50 04.05.16 | 1 comments