@ Mel - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '3'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '3'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • Buzz
    • 27.10.11 | 15:23 (IST)

    Abdullah is going nowhere Mel! trust me, he is staying and staying for a long time.. the situation in Jordan is very different than any other arab state which is mainly becasue of the demographics of the country! the 60% Palestinians who want to oust the kind will be faced by the remaining 40% which could eventually lead to a civil war, but not the fall of the king definitely.

    from the article: Jordan's Abdullah: Egypt could break its peace treaty with Israel
    First published 09:44 27.10.11 | Last updated 09:44 27.10.11
Haaretz Headlines
EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini, Benjamin Netanyahu

Israel, EU begin secret talks to end settlement labeling crisis

Israeli officials tell EU delegation that decision to label settlement products was 'unilateral and adopted Palestinian narrative,' but talks underway to 'reach understandings to restart talks on Palestinian issue.'

Ehud Olmert at the Supreme Court

Court rejects Olmert's plea deal, adding month to sentence

Olmert will begin jail time mid-February, but Israel's top court must still rule on final case and decide if former prime minister will be jailed for 19 or 27 months.

Bibi and Bennett

Habayit Hayehudi to back bill that could suspend Arab MKs

Right wing party demands 'incitement to racism' be replaced with 'incitement to terror' as grounds for suspension of an MK 'thereby making it applicable, in practice, only to Arab MKs'

Hilton in Eilat.
Foreign tourism to Israel drops as more Israelis travel

Figures on January foreign tourist hotel stays are not yet available, but December's numbers were down 9% compared to December 2014 and 28% compared to December 2013.

05:09 10.02.16 | 0 comments