Mark marshall - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • Jasper
    • 26.06.10 | 22:54 (IDT)

    I don't disagree with anything you said. But look how the daily flock of vultures showing up here in the Talkbacks to demonize Israel claim the blessings of the "International Community". Also, the 12% of the world will be fully expected to feed and otherwise save the other 88%. when the going gets rough.

    from the article: U.S.: Turkey must prove its commitment to the West
    First published 08:54 26.06.10 | Last updated 08:54 26.06.10
Haaretz Headlines
Drilling for Hamas tunnels Gaza
Hamas tunnel threat burrows into minds of Israeli military, political leaders

Hamas may have told Israel it isn’t looking for another war in Gaza, but it’s clearly desperate to advance its attack tunnels. It’s also delighted to be sowing seeds of discontent and concern among the Israeli public.

04:19 13.02.16 | 0 comments
Egyptian doctors protest police abuses Cairo
Thousands of Egyptian doctors protest against police abuses

The standoff suggests that Egypt's powerful security forces may have overstepped their limits by clashing with one of the country's most respected professions.

12:16 13.02.16 | 0 comments
What's good for one person might be bad for another, and vice versa.
Which foods make you fat? The answer is in your gut

Is rice more healthful than ice cream? Not necessarily. Are potatoes harmful? Not for everyone. A breakthrough study by two researchers from the Weizmann Institute shows that each of us has a different 'microbiome,' that makes us respond to foods differently. Get ready for a new medical revolution.

16:31 11.02.16 | 0 comments
Elizabeth (Elisheva) Smit at Ben-Gurion International Airport.

How a trip to Israel healed a South African professor's soul

Arrivals / Departures: A South African recalls how Israelis gave her the motivation to go on with her life; an Israeli says Americans know how to live, while the Japanese don't.