Actually Jews only bought around 7% of Palestine to the Turks (often disregarding the ancestral practices that guaranteed the rights of tenants who had labored that land for generations). Guess how they got the remaining 93%.
Hello user Logout | profile
You have watched of 10 articles
Palestinians report 5 wounded in clashes with IDF near Tulkarem (Haaretz)
from the article: The historical truth behind the Israeli-Palestinian narratives