It is the Jordanians who are key to the two state peace process.Jordan is where the Palestinian state is today.The King should peel off 40% for himself and his followers leaving 60% for the other lot.That is fully representative of the population.
Hello user Logout | profile
You have watched of 10 articles
Some 100 protesting in Jerusalem against new civics curriculum (Haaretz)
from the article: Abdullah: Israel must cede land for Mideast peace and security