before the Brits sliced Mandated Pal into 2, 75% to the Arab Pals morphing to be called Trans Jordan and leaving the other 25% to be called,how original,Palestine.
Hello user Logout | profile
You have watched of 10 articles
Mob torches refugee center in Prague, hours after anti-Muslim rally (AP)
Israeli woman stabbed in Bedouin town of Rahat in suspected terror attack
65-year-old from local kibbutz suffers moderate wounds after being stabbed in the neck in southern Israel; manhunt underway for suspected assailant.21:04 06.02.16 | 0 comments