It goes on and on and on! - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '16'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '13'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • Irwin Kaplan
    • 05.11.10 | 01:56 (IST)

    The Pals. talk about peace. What is the arab's defination of peace. 40% of palestine is ruled by Hamas, who if they had the chance will try to destroy Israel, and the balance of 60% is the PA, who still preaches Incitment in their schools and Mosques. If anyone believes that becoming a state, peace will rein supreme, is living in a fantasy world. What the arabs really believe and hope for when they achive statehood is that it will bring them one step closer to the destruction of the State of Israel.

    from the article: 'Palestinians will give U.S. more time to relaunch peace talks'
    First published 23:30 04.11.10 | Last updated 23:30 04.11.10
Haaretz Headlines
Settlers in Silwan.

At least 20 Jews move into East Jerusalem’s Silwan

Move nearly doubles the number of Jewish settlers in the neighborhood, further heightening tensions between the area’s Arab inhabitants and the Jewish newcomers.

Israeli settlement of Kedumim

60,000 U.S. Jews live in West Bank, study reveals

Scholar Sara Yael Hirschhorn calls group 'strikingly over-represented' in settler movement.

Brig. Gen. Gal Hirsch, next Israel Police chief

Gal Hirsch's security company trained armies worldwide

New Israel Police chief's 'Defensive Shield' was active in training Georgia's army prior to its brief '08 war with Russia, and held other clients in Europe, Australia and Latin America.

Jakob Bekenstein, 2012.

The Israeli who taught Hawking about black holes

Jakob Bekenstein, 1947–2015: The Israel Prize-winning professor did not let his religious faith interfere with his investigations into the secrets of the universe.