The outgoing head of the IDF's computers and communications branch outlines the army's approach to cyber warfare and dealing with Hamas and Hezbollah in future confrontations.09:12 30.04.16 | 0 comments
on the boat. Iran and Israel had no problems till the Islamist takeover. Neither did Israel and Turkey. As The moslems have 99% of the land in the ME and want to take the remaining 1% who did you say seeks hegemony?