inbound39 - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • zionist forever
    • 03.05.13 | 10:42 (IDT)

    You think Israel will agree to the borders of 181? Resolution 181 gave Israel 55% of Palestine minus Jaffa which would go to the arab state and the arabs would get 45% and neither side would get even 1 inch of Jerusalem which was going to remain an international entity. When the war of independence ended in 1949 and the ceasefire was declared Israel controlled 78% of Palestine, Jaffa and W. Jerusalem and of course no arab state was created. Judea and Samaria is only the remaining 22% of mandate Palestine Israel didn't capture in 1948/49. The oslo 2 state solution is based on giving the arabs 22% of mandate Palestine rather than the 45% + Jaffa that 181 allocated to be the arab state. Can you seriously see Israel giving up Jerusalem, Jaffa and an extra 23% of the country so we can create an arab state based on the border of 181?

    from the article: Despite new Arab League initiative, resumption of Israeli-Palestinian talks is nowhere in sight
    First published 21:23 01.05.13 | Last updated 21:23 01.05.13
Haaretz Headlines
94-year-old former SS sergeant Reinhold Hanning sits in the courtroom in Detmold, Germany
94-year-old admits he served in Auschwitz, apologizes to Holocaust survivors

'I am ashamed that I saw injustice and never did anything about it,' Reinhold Hanning tells German courtroom.

01:17 30.04.16 | 1 comments
Tel Aviv's Zuk beach, 2011.
Tel Aviv court cuts beach chair rental costs

A seaside umbrella and chair will no longer cost all your change, after a court decision against private vendors lets the city rent out the equipment for as little as $1.60 apiece.

15:47 28.04.16 | 0 comments
Elkabetz, in a promotional shot for her 2011 film “Invisible.”
Ronit Elkabetz, who shattered stereotypes about Mizrahi women

The greatness of the late Israeli actor stems from the fact that her own unique persona informed the credibility of all the characters she played.

02:57 30.04.16 | 0 comments
Alvy (Woody Allen) and Annie (Diane Keaton) in 'Annie Hall.'
Why is it hard to fall in love, and even harder to sustain it?

The answer can be summed up in one word, narcissism, which manifests itself in three principal ways. There are ways to overcome this love of self, however.

16:16 28.04.16 | 0 comments