I read that as: Netanyahu - I am trying to provoke war between Israel and Syria - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '7'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '1'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • Michael UK
    • 12.05.10 | 11:10 (IDT)

    That's what I genuinely first read when I glanced at the headline! And I thought wow, well at least Bibi's being open about what he's up to. And then I read again and I realise it was just the same old lame Bibi blaming all the world's evils on the Iranian bogeyman. Not really sure whether I'm bothering to write this since posts to the new Haaretz Talkback only seem to have about a 10 per cent chance of being posted up, whereas it was about 90 per cent on the old Talkback.

    from the article: Netanyahu: Iran trying to provoke war between Israel and Syria
    First published 15:59 11.05.10 | Last updated 15:59 11.05.10
Haaretz Headlines
If Not Now

Anti-occupation group galvanizes millennials, gaining steam in U.S.

If Not Now, a budding organization of young left-wing American Jews, has been staging sit-down demonstrations outside major U.S. Jewish bodies, but refuses to meet with them.

Opposition leader Isaac Herzog and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

Details of secret negotiations for Israeli unity government revealed

In unity government, Zionist Union would handle peace talks, senior Likud officials says, adding that Herzog would be named foreign minister if center-left party decides to join Netanyahu's government. Herzog blasts report as a 'spin, Likud rumor.'

IDF forces working at the Gaza-Israel border, on Monday.
Israel charges Hamas militant from Gaza with numerous security offenses

Madhat Abu Sanima allegedly began his operations at the age of 15; in his youth he tried to plant bombs, before investing in a goods-smuggling tunnel from Egypt.

00:58 02.05.16 | 0 comments
From the play "There is a Field"
How a New York play links Black Lives Matter to Palestinians’ suffering

An American playwright has penned a gripping tale about an Israeli Arab killed in the October 2000 events — and his steadfast sister.

02:58 02.05.16 | 0 comments