High Court - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • Freddy
    • 14.03.10 | 10:59 (IST)

    The Palestinians discovered that the Israeli High Court of Justice has been created for Israeli citizen. There is nowhere in the world an entity that vows the complete destruction of a state that can also go to the High Court of that state to seek democratic advantages. Palestinians will have to come to negotiation table without any precondition and with the idea that they will have to make an effort as Israel already gave back 94% of the territories won in 1967 war....Israel has no obligation as per Resolution 242 to give back the remaining 6%.

    from the article: High Court rejects petition to stop building in West Bank outpost
    First published 03:02 14.03.10 | Last updated 10:08 14.03.10
Haaretz Headlines
Aleppo

How long will the West let Russia-Syrian alliance pound Aleppo?

The fighting also underscores the strategic paradox in which the West (together with Russia) is focusing on the war against ISIS while the Syrian regime continues to massacre Syrian civilians.

Elie Wiesel.
Newly unearthed version of Elie Wiesel's seminal work is a scathing indictment of God, Jewish world

In Wiesel’s uncensored Hebrew 'Night' manuscript, unveiled here for the first time, the author expresses desire to take revenge on the Hungarians, lashes out at fellow Jews and describes sexual scenes from the train to Auschwitz.

03:47 01.05.16 | 5 comments
Jeremy Corbyn at a pro-Palestinian rally in London, 2014.
Why Britain’s Labour Party has suddenly become synonymous with anti-Semitism

When senior party members spout vile anti-Jewish theories and at the same time insist they are in no way anti-Semites, they truly believe they are not lying.

09:39 01.05.16 | 16 comments
U.S. President Barack Obama speaks at the White House Correspondents Association's annual dinner

WATCH: Obama slams Trump at White House correspondents' dinner

U.S. president calls Republican establishment 'incredulous', jokes that Trump's involvement in Miss Universe pageant makes up for minimal foreign policy experience.